Followers

Monday 1 October 2012

Pretty As a Pigture

 I decided to use this image from Doodle Pantry once again this time to make a more feminine card. This image was donated to the participants of the Crafters Digital Art Centres Progressive Challenge. As long as you participate you will continue to receive the next quality image to use for the next challenge. Its a Win Win situation don't you think. Also you have the opportunity to see how others choose to design their cards using the same images. Image was colored using copics, the designer paper is from DCWV Garden Tea Party Stack. I used My silhouette to cut the frame around the image and embellished with adhesive pearls. Ribbon is Celebrate Occasions room Michaels.
I know my sentiment is sooooo corny. Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Challenges
cdacpc21, doodlepantry

2 comments:

  1. So very pretty with the lace and the cutwork around the image.
    Very feminine.

    ReplyDelete