Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

Santa Gus


Oh Santa is that where your  belly comes from??
Gus is one of my favorite character images by Bugaboo. I just love the outrageous sentiments that go along with his images as well. I colored the image using copics and added liquid glass to the bottles and liquid applique to the fur trim. The designer paper is from the  DCWV Tis the Season Paper pack. I added i-rock brads to the corners to finish the card off.

 
Inside sentiment is an old Michaels dollar stamp.

Challenges
Bugaboo Christmas in July
Chrismas cards All Year Long- All about Santa 
Cardz TV- Chriatmas in July

5 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards. Gus always makes me smile. Love the sketch and your color scheme. Thanks for sharing your card with us. Happy Blog Hopping!!
    Nancy CTB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas card for CCAYR 'all about Santa' - ho, ho, ho! - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, CCAYR design team - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heheh he is great! Thanks for playing along with us at Bugaboo's Christmas In July Celebration!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the morning laugh! Love the image and the liquid glass looks fab! So glad you joined us for our It's all about Santa Challenge at the CCAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project! Thanks so much for helping to make our CIJ event at CTB a huge success!

    ReplyDelete