Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

May All Your Wishes Come True

Isn't she adorable!!! I just love love love this little one. She is a Mo Manning Digi  called PLEASE. How could you say no to that face. Tee! Hee! 

As usual I colored her using copics,  I painted on Close To My Heart glitz liquid to her outfit and shoes because my three grandaughters tell me glitter is very fashionable in clothing and shoes these days. I used pearl pen dots surrounding the image.   The sentiment is from Studio .
The frame, ribbon and flowers were all cut on my Silhouette Cameo and ten I finished it off with a double wire bow.

Challenges
DP2 Challenge #202 Say it with Flowers
Sister Act #24- Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant #217- Digital Image or papers

2 comments:

  1. How very cute this is! I love the frame and flowers you've used with this fun image!Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is positively cute! I love how you put this card together. Great coloring. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete