Followers

Sunday 6 October 2013

Whopee!!

 Too funny!! Mo's hilarious digi stamp Whoopee! portrays what I feel like on my birthday, Tee Hee!  If you get her counterpart (Yeehaw!) then you have a perfect set of digs to use for my age group. The designer paper is from GCD Studio and glitter paper from DCWV and  the doily was cut on my Silhouette Cameo.
The image was colored once again using copics  with glitter added to both the hat and eyeshadow.  I-rock studs were used for the earrings and buttons as well as the corners.
 Sometimes I like to make my own sentiments with specific people in mind, so that is what I did with this one.
CHALLENGES

DP2 Challenge # 204- "H" is for...
Sister Act # 27 - Anything Goes 
Pennys Paper #147- Anything Goes 
4Krafty Girls#3- Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a "happy birthday" I love her earring!!! So glad you joined us at Mo's this week for our "H" theme

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the image. Thank you for joining us at 4 Krafty Girlz this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am SO giggling! This is hilarious! My Mother would get a kick out of this card:) Your coloring is amazing! Great job-adorable design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete