Followers

Monday 6 February 2017

All My Butt


Look at those eyes!! You can always count on a dog to love and look up to you. This wonderfully sweet image from Mo's Digital Pencil was colored using copics. The glassy look on the eyes as well as the heart with sparkles added is Papier Glass Finish.  I also added some liquid pearl surrounding the image.
Oh and the funny sentiment was one I had seen somewhere and just jotted it down. I am using this card for my grandson who is 13. I thought he'd get a kick out of it.


CHALLENGES
DP2 # 272- Anything Mo Goes
Mod Squad Challenge- Hearts and Flowers 
Craft Rocket #32- Love
Pile it On#126 - Hearts On Fire

5 comments:

  1. What a hoot. I love this card so much!!! That little dog is the berries, and the greeting is hilarious. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Mod Squad.
    Judy~ Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh I absolutely love it!! so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the DP2 challenge blog, hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dayz I adore this hun, fabulous make xx thanks for joining us a DP2 challenge blog, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. This is too much. I love your image and butt sentiment. Gorjuss. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Hope you will join us again for the current "Monster or Fairy" Challenge. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete