Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

Give a Man a fish

Gus fishing digi from one of my favorite digi stamp stores Bugaboo Stamps was colored using copics. 

 I love it when the sentiment comes with the image don't you? Looks like I drank a little too much wine when I centered the sentiment now that I look at it though. ARRG!


Liquid glass was added to the eyes and beer bottles as well as drywall tape that was applied to add texture to the card.  I used  scrap pieces of designer paper  along with with a little bit of ribbon to embelish.  I don't like to throw anything out, the ribbon was actually recycled from a small gift box.
CHALLENGES

Catch the Bug B-i-n-g-o- (texture, ribbon,Players choice)
Little Miss Muffet #187 - Anything Goes 
Polkadoodle wk 16 - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore this image and sentiment, it's so funny (and a little true in my household hehe!), thanks so much for participating in our challenge at Polkadoodles with your fun card, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! This is wonderful. Love the colors, etc. and that sentiment cracks me up! Thanks for playing along with us at Polkadoodles, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank yous so much for playing along in our anything goes challenge, this is one superb card, and that Gus is such a dude,
    Have a great day
    Kindest regards
    Bridget LMMS DT

    ReplyDelete